Friday, June 7, 2013

Natalie Here!

One of the biggest highlights of this trip was having my friend Natalie come to visit.  Her husband JJ is working with Pete now and they came together, with no kids, for a romantic get-away.  But during the day while our husbands were working, she was mine to hangout and explore with!
 It was so fun to have a friend here, especially one that my kids love too.  She was so great to come along with us, even if it was just around town.  
 We spent one day at the beach were Syd took this great picture of us together.  I was sad when her five days were up!

2 comments:

  1. What a blast! I wish I could have been there. Such a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Natalie came? That is so cool that JJ is working with Pete. Hope to see you both back in our neck of the woods soon!

    ReplyDelete