This weekend we decided to explore another city, so we drove about two hours south to a town called Oppdal. It was really fun to drive through the country and get a feel for our surroundings.
The countryside was so beautiful and green. It reminds me a little of Washington. I loved seeing all the red, mustard and blue houses and barns on these rolling green hills.
I especially love seeing the unique church buildings, they're beautiful.
We had a picnic lunch at a lake and then hiked up a muddy trail to some small waterfalls.
There was beautiful scenery and lots of cool cabins that look like they were built with lincoln logs.
We ended our hike just as a big thunder storm rolled in and it started pouring rain.
I loved this gas station we gassed up at. They had a turf roof on the store and even over the pumps.


No comments:
Post a Comment