Easter snuck up on us this year. We'd been so busy enjoying time with my sister and her family that we almost forgot about it. But we still found time to go to a couple activities that have become a tradition. The egg hunt/putt putt golf with our church which the girls love and are both getting really good at. GG remembered her experiences at Halloween and was tearing into all the chocolate she could get her hands on. Click on the first pic here to see her chocolate drool!
These two were pretty pleased with their findings
After the hunt, Syd really wanted to try the putt putt and Pete and I were doubled over laughing while watching the girls attempts.
Right after, we rushed home to catch the end of our neighborhood spring celebration/egg hunt/balloon man. This balloon guy was pretty amazing-check out Syd's little mermaid.
We took a few shots of the girls in their easter dresses Sunday after church. They were being so sweet.
Playing with the chick bean bags I made them for Easter
Easter Sunday we had our friends the Derhams over for a low-key dinner. I cooked a ham and tried making homemade rolls for the first time ever. They weren't exactly pretty, but they tasted great. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of dinner. It was a beautiful and relaxing weekend.





it was a lovely and perfect EASTER dinner. Thanks for having us over. And I thought the rolls were pretty and yummy :) Awesome job for your first time.
ReplyDelete