Wednesday, April 11, 2012

February

Here's what we've been doing during the rainy season:
Lots of playdates which always include dressing up and tea parties
princess dolls
We threw a fun Valentines party where we ate heart shaped pizzas and decorated sugar cookies
We had the Nadauld kids here for a fun weekend kids switch but were so busy this bathtime pic of the girls is the only one we took. We also failed to take any pics the weekend we switched with them and had a romantic get away with just Pete and I.

Lots of goofing around for these two buddies
and GG learned how to brush her teeth and wants to do it all day long.

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big! Sorry I haven't gotten back to your email about coming to visit, we are still thinking about it because Scoty might be home from his mission that weekend of Syd's B-day, but if his parents go pick him up we should be ok, so as soon as I know I will try to let you know. We miss you guy's! Maybe Kyler and Ellie will face time you tonight if I can get my homework done.

    ReplyDelete