Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Sydney just started a pre-ballet class for 3-4yr olds and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
She loved picking out her ballet leotard from Target and won't take it off all day after her 9am class.
She is lucky enough to have her good buddy Millie in the class with her and Lindsay and I have so much fun watching these two cuties run around the dance studio in total bliss. I can't believe how big she's getting!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure the two of them are quite the site to see. Wes was looking at these pic with me and said he wanted to be in a Boy dance class. It obviously looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is SO cute! How exciting and fun for her :) Those little slippers! precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin! I'm so glad you posted on my blog again! I saw a previous comment (a few months ago) and then couldn't find you again! I totally love, love, love seeing your darling kiddos. Can't wait to stay in touch better! ;0)

    ReplyDelete