Friday, October 14, 2011
India trip
In September Pete's office sent him to India and I decided I was going too. We ran around getting visas, shots for malaria and TB, reading guide books and watching documentary's about this unique country. Pete would go and do his work stuff and then I would meet up with him at the end of the week and we would tour. Just after Pete got there a terrorist group detonated a bomb in New Delhi, the capital and where I was flying in to meet Pete. We got nervous. 11 people died, 65 injured and they were threatening more bombs. So I decided not to do the trip after all. We have two pretty cute munchkins at home that I really want to be there for. So Pete came right home and I only got to see India from the pics he brought back. C'est la vie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That stinks that you didn't get to go, it would have been so much fun, but I totally understand why you didn't go. Isn't it funny now we change when we become moms.
ReplyDeleteI will post some pictures of the house soon. I lost my camera, I need to find it.