Friday, October 28, 2011

Apple picking

My family went apple picking every fall when I was a kid and it was one of my favorite traditions. Apple orchards aren't as easy to find out here, but we found a great place out near the coast and went with our friends the Nadauld's and Bonner's. The kids loved it-and so did I.
Hazel, Syd and GG
The apples were so crisp and tasty fresh off the trees just like I remembered.
We picked lots of little ones that our kids could eat in one session. Grace loved crunching on her mini apple and worked on this one for an hour.
She also loved the wheelbarrow for rides and just chillin' in. We couldn't keep her out of it.
Angie and Jack
Millie with a mouthful.
Pete giving rides
loving the pastoral scenery and being out on a beautiful day. We headed to the beach after to finish off a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment