classic. my kids love the bathroom, too. Today when I thought it was awfully quiet I discovered that my two munchkins had bathed all of their teddy bears in the potty. With bubble bath. :)
I commiserate. The toilet paper and the toilet brush are currently Asher's favorite things to play with. He'll even get the new wrapped toilet paper out from under the sink and unwrap it and then bite it to shreds. Lots of fun clean up!
classic. my kids love the bathroom, too. Today when I thought it was awfully quiet I discovered that my two munchkins had bathed all of their teddy bears in the potty. With bubble bath. :)
ReplyDeleteI commiserate. The toilet paper and the toilet brush are currently Asher's favorite things to play with. He'll even get the new wrapped toilet paper out from under the sink and unwrap it and then bite it to shreds. Lots of fun clean up!
ReplyDelete