Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Precious moments

Sydney and Grace being sweet
I caught Syd in a perfect moment of childhood bliss and oblivion. She was leaning back singing a little song as she ate her snack while wearing a creative outfit she put together.
I love this shy smile as she caught me taking pictures.
We love our time at the community garden. Sydney's favorite job is watering with her tiny watering can. Today we found little squash and zucchini that should be ready by next week. We also feasted on strawberries and raspberries right off the bush.
GG also loves the garden, but we have to keep the pacifier in as much as we can or she just tries to eat anything she can get her hands on. That includes rocks, dirt, manure, leaves etc. I saw she had a morsel in her mouth the other day and fished out what I thought was a rock. When it hit the ground, it started to move and I realized it was a rolly polli bug! I know, gross, but she's so cute!

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh your girls are cute! A rolly Polli that is sick but so not surprising right! Hope things are going well for you, it has been a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this BYU shirt on this adorable child?!

    ReplyDelete