We got to spend some time in beautiful Santa Barbara for Memorial day and it was just what we needed. We had two perfect beach days, a day of hiking and a relaxing Sunday.
We also met up with some of our favorite people Tina and Greg. Here's a pic of Tina and I right before we tried paddle boards for the first time-very fun.
Oh my goodness so many updates! I love them! Nice van! John swears we will never have a van but I bet he'll come around when we have too many kids to stuff in our car and the gas prices stay high! Anyway, We are SOOO excited to see you guys too. I have birthday presents for the girls:) What are your plans for when you come? We want to plan some fun stuff. E-mail me?
That pic of Syd running in the green shirt is completely awesome.
ReplyDeleteHow did the paddle boarding go? I've never done it.
Oh my goodness so many updates! I love them!
ReplyDeleteNice van! John swears we will never have a van but I bet he'll come around when we have too many kids to stuff in our car and the gas prices stay high! Anyway, We are SOOO excited to see you guys too. I have birthday presents for the girls:) What are your plans for when you come? We want to plan some fun stuff. E-mail me?
Wow, happy happy birthday to Grace and Sydney!! They are the cutest girls ever, how exciting GG's walking. Love the Byu shirt! Hope to see u soon
ReplyDelete