Thursday, January 24, 2013

Getting in the Christmas spirit

The kids were so excited for Christmas this year, 
so the day after Thanksgiving we went for a hike at Castle Rock 
 and then went to the tree farm and picked our our tree
We all had fun decorating the tree and house for Christmas.  Sydney was obsessed with the ornaments and I kept finding them hidden in her room, under her pillow and with a dozen or so in her school bag to share with her friends!  I was so glad she wanted to share, that I let her give them away.

 I took Syd on a special date to see a 50 min, kid-length version of the nutcracker in the city.  I was so excited because I thought she would love it.  She did.... for the first 20min and then she wanted to leave-so sad! Guess we jumped the gun a little.
We went to our church Christmas party.  
Sydney was so cute with Santa, 
but GG wasn't so sure about the whole thing
 They had the kids do the nativity and it was so sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment