Sydney started a soccer class this fall with two little friends. I loved watching her play and buying those tiny shin guards!
GG loved watching and cheered her on from the sidelines
We attended the annual Fireman's pancake breakfast fundraiser. The kids got to spray the fire hoses at some faux fire. I love how Syd sticks her tongue out to focus!
GG looked so small!
We made it out camping with our favorite camping buddies-the Bankheads! I love that they have three kids and still rock the camping scene-they always inspire us.
Pete snuggling the girls in their camping hammock
We continued our tradition of apple picking and gobbled up the apples way too soon.
The girls love this place, and especially the wheelbarrow rides
I love this time of year!



We're so lucky you'll still go camping with us!
ReplyDeletewe love reading your blog. I'm so glad you still post and we get to see our cute little munchkins! Ever since Sierra discovered Instagram our blog post's have suffered drastically, haha. We can't wait to see you after Christmas!
ReplyDelete