Monday, October 8, 2012

End of Summer wrap-up

 The pacifier fairy paid us a visit and whisked all GG's pacifiers off in exchange for a very cool "compooter"(as Grace calls it).  This happened just in time for GG to start a fun pre-school prep and made her an official "big girl".  
 Proud big sister, maybe just a little jealous of that compooter
 Sydney saw some kids with a lemonade stand and wanted to take her own spin on the idea.  Their cupcake stand was a huge hit and they had so much fun helping us make and frost them.  Pete and I enjoyed watching our girls just stare in wonder at all those tempting cupcakes between customers.
 We had a kid swap with our buddies the Nadauld's and I learned how crazy, but fun, it would be to have five kids!  Syd and GG were in heaven with their favorite people here all day long-they couldn't get enough and Sydney still cried when Millie's parents came to pick them all up.  Here are the girls all ready for bed.
Spence rocking' out on the Ukelele.

2 comments:

  1. A cupcake stand is a great idea! I'd much rather buy a cupcake than a glass of lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy a cupcake from those sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete