In July my parents came to California for the first time in two years. We were so excited to have them out here on our own turf and there were so many things we wanted to do with them.
California Academy of Science in the city
Ocean beach
My parents are tough cookies and wanted to spend some of the trip backpacking in Yosemite. We had so much fun in the mountains and rivers, camping and hiking.
The girls loved being in such a beautiful place and played with rocks and pine cones to their hearts content, splashed in the streams and climbed over all the boulders they could. The kind of fun you always want your kids to have.
Mom and Dad with their packs
Sydney showing her true colors-haha
Snuggling with GG
Dad and I
There were so many beautiful vistas, I wanted to take a picture of everything!
The girls playing with their mess kits and pretend fires. We need to do this more often!
Our time together went too fast. Thanks for coming to visit Mom and Dad!


I love visitors. Looks like you guys kept busy while they were here. I loved meeting them both at church!
ReplyDelete