Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween Costumes

This year for Halloween Pete and I were farmers and the kids were a chicken and black sheep. Here we are at our church Halloween party:
The party was really well done and had great games for the kids,
trunk-or-treat and a costume parade. The kids loved it.
Sydney with Millie (as Wendy)
I made the kids costumes this year and I thought they looked so cute. On the way home from the church party Grace pulled almost all her feathers off. Our car was covered with feathers and we keep finding more! We didn't have time to fix it for the big night so she looked a little scraggly.
The night of Halloween it was so fun to have two little trick-or-treaters. GG didn't really know what was going on, but loved the excitement of the whole thing.
Syd was so excited to trick-or-treat with her buddy Sam, but I didn't
manage to get any pics of them together!

2 comments:

  1. How funny/sad that Grace pulled her feathers off her darling costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed that you made their costumes. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete