Friday, September 23, 2011

Shoe fettish

I now have two girls with a penchant for shoes. Little Grace will squeeze her fat little feet into any shoes she can. That means, mom, dad or Syd's shoes. We have to watch her because she often tumbles and bonks her head while trying on various shoes and trying to walk in them. Syd's rain boots
In Sydney's princess dress-up heels
She even gets excited about her own shoes. If she sees me get them out of the closet, she immediately sits down and puts her feet up in the air. This must be innate.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what is cuter the cheeks or the little fat feet. And I am so jealous of the trip to UT, it looked like so much fun.

    And yes my crazy parent have goats and drink only goats milk and make their own cheese, and have their own pigs that they butcher for meat. You know the no hormones all organic thing.

    ReplyDelete