GG was being so cute at bath time, I'm so glad she's such a happy girl.



Grace is growing so fast. I can't believe she will be one next month! She still only has one tooth, but she has tons of hair and some great tricks. She took her first steps last week and loves to walk around the house and neighborhood pushing her walking toy. She waves and claps, kisses and if you're lucky, she'll show you where her nose is.
Such cute girls! I love Grace's cheeks and just overall chunky body. I wish E had more rolls. For some odd reason, E is mostly interested in eyebrows, so she'll find eyebrows but not the nose. Maybe (sadly) it's because I have such obvious eyebrows. haha. Can you believe we're almost to the one year mark with them? This year has flown by! And I can't believe you've taken them camping! Do you bring a pack n' play? I want to do that -- but my husband is not so much of a camper. =) Love your blog!
ReplyDelete