Thursday, April 7, 2011

New bed and some real spring weather

As of February Sydney is officially potty-trained and we got her a "big-girl bed". It's actually a tiny little toddler bed, but it fits her perfectly and it's cute how much she loves it.
We have had some beautiful warm days and loved being out in the sun.
Syd wanted a picture of her holding GG, but it was harder than she thought. It's tough when your "little" sister has thunder thighs like this. Oh, I love those thighs!
Grace is so mobile now and is constantly finding new things to explore. She loves to climb up all the stairs in our house and is getting pretty fast.
just hanging out
Happy little BYU fan-Go Jimmers!
Sydney is really into Legos which makes me happy because I loved them as a kid too. I have the best memories of playing with my dad. He always made the most amazing things out of Legos, so now it's so fun to play with my own little munchkin. Here is a castle we built together that she was so proud of.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Kris, Grace is so dang cute!!! I want to eat her little legs. Sydney trying to hold her looks like Katie trying to pick up Marcus.

    ReplyDelete