Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January catch up

GG is finally big enough to bathe with Syd and they both love it. Water everywhere, but lots of funOur chubby bunny
Sydney is 2 and 1/2 going on 13: with leopard-glitter shoes,
with shades and her cell in the car seat. Direct quotes: "Sorry I missed your call Snow White, we are just here hanging out." and "Mom, can you turn up my speaker phone, I can't hear Cinderella"
GG is getting cuter, chubbier and curly-er,
and rolling all over the house!
Syd has become a little chef and loves to help in the kitchen
and she is now riding a big-girl bike.
It's all happening so fast!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks so little on her big girl bike. We gave Katie her's the spring before she turned 3 but Addy is now almost that age and she seems to young to be on a big bike. Funny how your perspective changes. The girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I love the phone quotes:) haha.
    We have been loving the bibs and plate you gave Ellie, thank you so much! I forgot to tell you thank you when we were hanging out on your birthday. But those are the best bibs Ive ever used and they are so cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Syd is a little diva. Are you kidding me with the sweater dress and flats. Do they make that outfit in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chubby bunny pic is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete