Thursday, January 6, 2011

November fun

I know it's January, but I'm a little behind. Here are some of the fun things we did back in November.Fun with fall leaves and beautiful weather.

The fam at a Stanford game
I went with Sydney's preschool field trip to dear hollow farm. We were allowed backstage access to lots of the animals, but as you can see by the look on her face, it made Syd nervous to be so close.
GG becomes a Daddy groupie-loves to hear him play
Pete's parents came to visit and spoil the kids. Syd and Pam making a gingerbread house
riding a giant tortoise at the Cal Academy
Pam&Wynn above Baker beach

2 comments:

  1. I want to see all of you sometime soon! Such cute pictures! My dad said Grace has some serious rolls! :) I also think Wynn managed to find a rock to stand on in the last one. Hope all is well! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little cheeks are amazing!!!!!! Must pinch! xoxox

    ReplyDelete