GET YOUR SYD FIX HERE
So cute, I guess I didn't realize how very close in age she is to Marcus and Addy. Wow, I'm kinda dumb. Anyway, she is so freaken cute!
oh my goodness! the one of her taking a bite! soooo cute:) I wish we could have celebrated with you guys. Congratulations on new baby Grace! We are so happy for you guys! Hope all went well and send or post pictures soon! Love you all!
I really can't believe she is two!
Happy Birthday Syd!! Love the first photo in this post.
So cute, I guess I didn't realize how very close in age she is to Marcus and Addy. Wow, I'm kinda dumb. Anyway, she is so freaken cute!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! the one of her taking a bite! soooo cute:) I wish we could have celebrated with you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on new baby Grace! We are so happy for you guys! Hope all went well and send or post pictures soon! Love you all!
I really can't believe she is two!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Syd!! Love the first photo in this post.
ReplyDelete