Sunday, June 13, 2010

She's Here






8 comments:

  1. Syd is so cute with her it looks like! We are so happy for you guys! She has so much dark hair, its beautiful! We love you, congratulations!

    Love, Sierra (sorry im logged as a different user)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much hair!! better get to work on her gift!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! She is beautiful and Sydney looks so darling with her. They are going to be such cute little buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!! She is so cute, I am so excited for you. How are you doing? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you!! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear all about it. Call when you can...but I have a feeling it might be a while before we actually connect...I'll be patient

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so beautiful! And I love how proud Syd looks in all of the pictures! Congrats to you and your sweet family. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys, I'm loving that dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Didn't even know you were prego, how sad is that. Don't worry i just ready your blog for the past hr so now i'm caught up on your life. She is beautiful. Give Syd a hug. Love you!

    ReplyDelete