Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!

Now that Sydney is old enough to participate and understand better, all the holidays seem more exciting. It's possible that I had more fun than she did watching her chase after eggs at our church easter egg hunt. She just looked so cute! At first she thought I was crazy telling her to look for eggs in the bushes when we all know they come from the fridge, but once I explained that some had treats inside she dropped the incredulous look and decided it was worth a try. She caught on pretty fast.

2 comments:

  1. What a doll! I am glad you had so much fun, what a fun age. You look fabulous Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. I wish we could get the girls together soon! All 4 of them! Darling pictures, so glad you are capturing all the memories. Miss you, Kristin.

    ReplyDelete