In early August we headed up to Tuolumne Meadows in Yosemite. Our friends the Bankheads braved the wilderness with two kids and taught us some tricks to camping with munchkins. We had some great hikes and gorgeous views.
Looks like a blast! You'll have to teach us the camping with children tricks. We've only done mom and dads camper and in the back yard, but we'd like to really ruff it one day and could use all the tips you got.
Sorry, I deleted my last comment bc I am dumb and forgot to spell check. I said.
"Oh, I miss camping with you, someday we will be friends again. Hopefully in Oct if I actually come out there. I am supposed to be doing some fund raising for the orphanage. I will call you soon"
Looks like a blast! You'll have to teach us the camping with children tricks. We've only done mom and dads camper and in the back yard, but we'd like to really ruff it one day and could use all the tips you got.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I deleted my last comment bc I am dumb and forgot to spell check. I said.
ReplyDelete"Oh, I miss camping with you, someday we will be friends again. Hopefully in Oct if I actually come out there. I am supposed to be doing some fund raising for the orphanage. I will call you soon"