Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We have been so busy lately, so when we found ourselves with an open Saturday we decided to take it slow. We started at the tide pools in Half Moon Bay with star fish and sea anemone. I love how nervous Syd looks with the star fish!



Then we drove up past the city to the Italian street painting fair in San Rafael. We saw some really impressive artists and hung out downtown.


We ended the day at Greyhound beach with beautiful views.

3 comments:

  1. Those videos of her walking are so cute! I wish John and I could have a relaxing Sat. like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys call that a LAZY Saturday! Sounds like you filled it with activity to me! I'm glad we have friends like you to remind us we can be doing a whole lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... so my lazy saturdays are more about being at home all day :) What do you do on your busy days? Would that we were as get up and go as you! Sydney is SO CUTE. Isn't it fun when they start being more like little people... mini walkers.

    ReplyDelete