Saturday, March 7, 2009

Teeth!

Sydney is officially teething. It's hard to get a picture of her without something in her mouth. She chews on everything!

Here you can see the two bottom ones, the three on top are still coming in.

5 comments:

  1. hey there johnsons, this is your favorite cousin Audrey. I could just melt over cute Sydney, I've told my mom and pam from the get go how much i want to steal her cause she's so so cute, i'll try really hard not to though. So glad you have joined the bloggy world. Our blog is hendersonshome.blogspot.com. We have really cute cleo pictures from time to time, nothing as cute as Sydney but sometimes I do dress poor cleo up. Anyway, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute! I want to see her sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie! We need to get together soon to see this cute girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syd's so advanced! Sarah is still working on her teeth! So darling.

    Oh and genius points for the earplugs at the game. I have never thought about that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prina, how did we both get babies who look exactly like their Dads? We need to get these two little monkeys together soon! She is precious.

    ReplyDelete